Sunday, June 9, 2024

Episode Six: Andor


I got excited about the tv series Andor! It's extremely good at making everything cascade, one event to the next to the next, everything causing what follows. I've only seen season one.

Boy does it bother me when events a) are random or b) lead nowhere. No! It's fiction, not reality! Everything means something. Every choice causes the next consequences.

Audio issues here: first, I was unwell when recording and was kind of quiet. Second, I used "truncate silence" when editing and that removed the ends of some words. I had already saved when I discovered this (I'm a constant saver) and couldn't undo it. Gaaaah! So here are some extra word endings you can add where needed:

ing

ing

ing

s

s

s

There, that should do it.

Sacred cheese of life!

emmaburns.org

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.