Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Episode Four: The Last Flight of Dr. Ain

Episode four digs into open and closed mysteries while discussing James Tiptree Jr.'s short story "The Last Flight of Dr. Ain." It's available online at Lightspeed Magazine. Read it before you listen because you only get one first time with closed mysteries. 

I also worked through a big difficulty with the novel Summerlands and wrote a mountain of it afterwards, so that might be helpful for any writers out there. 

emmaburns.org

Oh and at the end I lose my mind entirely over the merch I've been making. It's so funny to me, this merch. I could wear a t-shirt of my own books. How ludicrous is that? But so can you! Why wouldn't you, after all?

Sacred cheese of life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.